Executive coaching is a collaborative, individualised relationship between an executive and their coach.
The aims of coaching are to help the executive find their own solutions and expand their capacity and resources to take effective action, create lasting new habits in areas that need them and so reshape the executive’s working and personal life.
I believe the accountability a coach offers, enables even the most motivated and organised people to stay focused and achieve their goals. Tania is a fantastic coach who is very generous in sharing her knowledge, experience, resources and contacts to assist with the achievement of your goals.
As a result of working with Tania, I have a new job in a company that I am passionate about and I spend more time on the important things in my life. Thank you Tania for your time and support!
Taryn, Marketing Executive
Whether initiated by you, or supported by your employer, executive coaching is usually focused on one of the following areas:
- Coaching for skills – may be for example presentation, communication or negotiation skills.
- Coaching for performance – focusing on your effectiveness in a present role - for example, to establish a people development program to improve productivity, reduce burnout and increase staff satisfaction – including the executive’s.
- Coaching for change or development - which focuses on an executive’s new or future career – for example – becoming a first time Manager, Director, Partner, Board Member, CEO, MD, GM.
- Coaching for the executive’s agenda - focusing on the executive’s larger work – for example, being an effective leader, developing the organisation’s culture.
An executive coaching series may also include a 360° feedback process for the executive, the team or the Board and a number of other tools and assessments may be drawn upon, as required – such as the Executive Reality Check, Leadership Assessment Survey and 5 Levels of Focus, to name a few.
What are the Benefits:
- Challenges you to find your own answers and tap into your resources
- Encourages accountability to your goals
- Provides an ongoing relationship that fosters confidence, trust and deep conversation
- Honours and celebrates your achievements
- As your coach I am available on an as-needed basis and can be called upon at critical times
- Is flexible in addressing a wide range of issues in response to your particular needs as it’s an individualised service