Happy New Year!
I'm still in a celebratory mood for three reasons. Firstly, today is my e-zine's first year anniversary. It's also the start of my fifth year in my dream business, but most of all, I'm really excited to say that Rick and I are expecting our first baby in early August.
I hope you've had a great start to the new year, too and thank you if you emailed me earlier this week to share your important goal for 2006. I hope you're one of today's five lucky gift recipients. But, if not, I can assure you that achieving your much-desired goal this year will create an even greater sense of fulfilment and excitement.
A great gift to give yourself!
Tania Basheer - Publisher
Living the dream e-zine
| Feature: 10 Tips for Finding Your Soul Mate
Are you searching for your soul mate? If you are, chances are that your soul mate is searching for you too.
So, what are you looking for? How and where will you find your soul mate? How will you know when you've found them and what do you do in the meantime?
These are all questions I'm sure most of us have asked ourselves at some time. If you've found your soul mate, congratulations! I believe it's one of the absolute best experiences and feelings in the world.
If you're still looking, here are some tips from Finding your soul mate by Dr Russ Michael that I hope you'll find both helpful and enlightening:
- It all starts with desire: We need to begin with deeply desiring to be with our soul mate and to be that special someone for someone else.
- A meeting of the souls: When we lift up our consciousness into our souls, we can make contact with our soul mates. It's important to shift our focus beyond the physical, mental and emotional to our souls if we are to make contact with our true soul mate. Our souls know how to put our bodies in the right place at the right time.
- Know who are you looking for: As we search for someone special, we are motivated by a picture of perfection already imprinted within our beings. Sit down and really think through what aspects you want to find in your soul mate. From there, you'll be able to manifest what you truly desire through intense feeling and focus on what you desire.
- Where to look: Our soul mate must be found at the soul level. The most obvious place to find your soul mate is in the intimate field of your daily life. Once your inner contact forged through your strong desire to find your soul mate is made, all the exterior things you do will act magnetically to draw your soul mate to you. Physical effort made with a driving motive to look for your soul mate is a waste of time.
- Never underestimate the great value of knowing: Knowing that you will find your soul mate without any doubt or fear, will speed up your desire. The technique is to give concentrated thought, thus focused desire or energetic feeling toward your soul mate. Then, the law of magnetic attraction will begin immediately to work with you to draw your soul mate into your life.
- Visualise attracting your soul mate*: Visualisation plays a vital part in making any desire a reality. Visualisation means that we use thoughtful imagination to create something new in our lives. Through the art of visualisation, we stretch our consciousness beyond the limits of present time and hold a clear mental picture of the end results we desire. The power of our minds is incredible and what we can imagine we can create, or as Napoleon Hill put it, 'What we can conceive and believe we can achieve!'
- Be the person you want to attract: Like attracts like. Opposites don't in fact make good soul mates. Opposites just oppose. Deep down your soul mate and you are alike and share many similar values, qualities and dreams.
- Eliminate the false beliefs you hold about yourself: Once we eliminate the false beliefs we hold about ourselves, any limitations we have put around ourselves disappear, which makes us more receptive and attractive to our soul mate.
- Use the power of self-suggestion: From birth and before, our programming begins and continues. While in the womb, the thoughts, feelings and experiences that our environment provides are transmitted to our souls or subconscious minds. These programs are literally the software that determines the limits of what we are able to process. As the years pass, these programs are consciously forgotten, however their ability to shape our lives is undiminished. Knowing this, we can use powerful self-suggestion messages such as affirmations to direct our lives toward our desires. The most effective self-suggestions are made when your conscious mind is set aside. Then, as your new program is entered with great desire and high emotion, you will have taken control of your destiny.
- True prayer works: Centre yourself within the God of your own being and then call forth your exact equal. God will grant you anything and everything, but not do it for you. It all begins with a desire or prayer. It all can end right there too if you don't listen to the voice within you and it's guidance and take inspired action.
So, which of these tips worked for me? I think it was a combination of desire, knowing and prayer.
* If you would like a copy of a daily visualisation that Dr. Michael suggests for attracting your soul mate, let me know. I'd be happy to share it with you.
For more free tips on clearing clutter, staying focused and reaching your goals, or to find out more about one-to-one business, executive or life coaching and group coaching or to arrange a no-obligation session with Tania, visit the Blue Sky Coaching website at www.blueskycoaching.com.au. Tania can be contacted Monday to Friday between 8 am and 8 pm (Adelaide CST), on (08) 8338 3134 or 0411 471 941 or by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
| Group Telecoaching: 2006 Intentional Resolutions
Register now for this fun and inspiring 6-session group telecoaching series, designed specifically to help us stay focused on and easily achieve our goals and dreams.
This telecoaching group will commence on Wednesday 8 March 2006, from 8pm - 9pm (Adelaide CST), so no matter where you may be in the world - from Australia to the UK, Asia to NZ - you'll be able to call in and join me from work or the comfort of your home.
I've found group coaching an easy way of achieving my goals. I look forward to it again this year and to providing you with the same structure, strategies and support for that to happen for you too!
Remember: The current $147 *special price* offer ends at midnight, Monday 20 February 2006!
So, if you had planned to take action and sign up, here's your reminder to click on the 2006 Intentional Resolutions button, find out more and do it now to take advantage of this special price.
Each participant will also receive an AUS$20 international phone card to cover all call charges.
Reader, I hope you'll join me!
| Summer Special Competition
Over $300 value. ENTER NOW. Drawn 28 February 2005!
Simply click on the competition image to enter for your chance to WIN an autographed copy of 'Work a Little Less, Live a Little More' - by Mark McKeon (foreword by Eddie McGuire) PLUS two 90-minute business, executive or life coaching sessions with me.Winner of last month's competition: R. Murton
| Energy Tapping Workshops Are Back!
This month I decided that since school is out, I'd take a short break from conducting my monthly workshops.
However, from 11 February they're back!
If you would like to attend an upcoming workshop, register now and you'll also be eligible to receive the 'early bird' price, which is $10 off.
Energy Tapping is a powerful technique, which you can use virtually anywhere, anytime, to help: quickly release stress; overcome fears like public speaking, spiders, flying; deal with self-sabotaging and limiting beliefs and behaviours like 'I could never do that', 'It's not possible'; overcome procrastination and panic attacks; deal with your addictions and cravings - food, smoking, gambling; and relieve debilitating physical pain, such as backache and migraine headaches.
Please join me in one of my upcoming energy tapping workshops in 2006.
My next two workshops will be held from 9.30 am to 12.30 pm on:
- Saturday 11 February 2006 and
- Saturday 11 March 2006.
Be quick to register and receive your 'early bird' discount!
To register your place on-line, just click on the Energy Tapping Workshops button.
COST: $85.00 * pp (includes morning tea/supper and workbook).
* EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT: A $10.00 discount applies to payments received 10 days prior to the workshop date.
Call me to arrange a personal 45-minute, one-to-one E.F.T. session, which I can do with you in person in Adelaide, or by telephone wherever you may be in Australia or the world, between 8 am and 8 pm, Adelaide CST, Mondays to Fridays
I'm also now available for in-house workshops for your team or your next conference.
Please call me on 0411 471 941 or (08) 8338 3134 to discuss your requirements.
| Next Month: 10 Ways to Spice Up Your Relationship
Could your relationship be a little more romantic, adventurous, spontaneous, harmonious or more fun? Is your relationship as good as it can get or has it lost a bit of it's sparkle and could do with a boost?
Next month we'll explore ten ways to spice it up!
If you have any suggestions that you'd like to share, please email me.
| Anniversary Gifts: Congratulations Everyone!
Congratulations if you are one of the thirty-two people who emailed me your important goal for this year and the date that you'll achieve it.
Achieving a much-desired goal is an incredibly exciting and fulfilling feeling, so GO FOR IT! I know you can do it!
If you would like any help or support from me to get started, create success strategies, stay on track, or all of the above, please let me know. I would love to help you either with one-to-one coaching, or you can join my upcoming telecoaching group series, starting 8 March. And, if you feel there's something holding you back from achieving your goal, please join me at an E.F.T. workshop or for an individual session. E.F.T. is a very powerful tool that you can use to overcome all sorts of blocks to your success.
Also, for free tips on achieving your goals, overcoming procrastination, staying focused, clearing clutter and many more, visit the Top 10 Tips section of the Resource Page of my website at www.blueskycoaching.com.au.
Coming soon, you'll also be able to hear recordings of two radio shows that I did recently, one on 5AA with Daniel Norton on New Years Eve and the second, on the SAFM breakfast show this month with Milly and Lehmo, where I shared tips on achieving goals and New Years resolutions.
Well, at times like this, I would love to be Oprah on her Wildest dreams show and give everyone a new car! Maybe next year.
Congratulations to the five lucky anniversary gift recipients:
Gift 1: The free website starter package, worth $200 goes to Olga Dinef.
Gift 2: The beauty bag filled with skincare products, valued at $70 goes to Kate Wilson.
Gift 3: Dinner for two at the Balcony Restaurant at the Strathmore Hotel, valued at $60 goes to Lucy Rendell.
Gift 4: The superior deluxe car detail, valued at $79.95 goes to Amanda Fairweather.
Gift 5: The Live your Dream pack, valued at $70 goes to Jennifer Fazzolari.
Ladies, congratulations on your inspiring goals and I hope these bonus gifts will ensure your commitment and success in achieving them! I'll be in contact with you on Monday.
A BIG thank you again to Blue Onion New Media, Facets of Beauty, the Balcony Restaurant at the Strathmore Hotel, Deluxe Detailing Solutions and Adele and Jamie Basheer of Intrinsic.
| Sponsors and Advertisements
ARE YOU READY FOR A SPECIAL TREAT?
F A C E T S O F B E A U T Y is a salon well known for excellence in a wide range of services including skin treatments, body exfoliation, massage, pedicures, manicures, lash tinting and waxing.
We use and recommend Payot cosmetics, Ultraceuticals and Medicalia skin care to help you achieve optimum results between salon visits. We also stock Vitaman grooming products just for men!
We look forward to your appointment with us.
F A C E T S O F B E A U T Y
Looking after discerning clients for over 21 years
1-2, 237 Unley Road, Malvern
PH: 8272 7941
s o l u t i o n s
WE COME TO YOU!!
HOME OR OFFICE
7 DAYS A WEEK.
>> Mobile car cleaning.
>> Superior quality and service.
>> Specialising in scheduled detailing.
>> Gift vouchers and corporate packages available.
>> All areas.
MENTION THIS ADVERTISEMENT AND YOU WILL RECEIVE
ANY CAR DETAIL.
Michael Macolino m: 0422 616 806
when image matters
Watts the Solution
Bookkeeping, Training and Business Solutions
Let us help you take the dread out of getting your books and paperwork up to date and in order!
We will help you:
- Create systems that are easy to use
- Train you to do your bookkeeping yourself and set up your systems, or
- We can do your bookkeeping for you, either on-site or provide a pickup and delivery service.
20 years experience in all aspects of accounts and office work and Quicken Accredited Trainer since 1999.
We care and want to help your business succeed.
Call or e-mail Pam Watts on 0419 846 805 or email@example.com.