Happy New Year!
I love the start of a new year. Everything seems so fresh and new. I always make time to spend a few hours de-cluttering in January. It feels great, in case you've never tried it.
This month we celebrated a family milestone - Jake's christening. Being the happy trouper he is, he took the occasion in his stride, despite the 40 degree heat! Yes, there will be photos next month. I hope his introduction to solid foods will go just as well today. Wish me luck!
In the meantime, if you'd like to see some pictures of another beautiful boy, you're invited to visit my web guy Peter's new baby boy's website at: www.davidpcraig.com/video.php to view the beautiful keepsake video clip Peter made to celebrate his new baby boy David's first day - 22 January.
Reader, if you'd like some help from me in achieving your New Year's Resolutions this year, please join me in my upcoming 2007 Intentional Resolutions course, starting soon. See details below.
You might also like to listen to either one or both of my radio interviews on New Year's Resolutions. To hear me speaking with 5AA Radio's Daniel Norton on New Year's Eve 2005 about 'New Years Resolutions' you can listen here (~48mins, 8Mb), or if you'd like to hear a shorter radio interview with Milly, Lehmo and Louie on the 107.1 SAFM Breakfast Show on 13 January 2006 you can listen here (~5 mins, 1Mb). Note, these audio clips require the f.ree Flash Player.
Tania Basheer - Publisher
Living the dream e-zine
| Feature: 10 Steps to Success and Abundance
The start of a new year is a great time to start afresh and create something new.
It's also a great time to reflect on your past successes and start tapping into the many wonderful possibilities that can lie ahead for you.
Here are ten steps I suggest to get you started, most of which revolve around your way of being:
- Set the right goals: Know what it is that you really want in life and define it as clearly as you can. Then, create a strong intention for that to happen.
- Be determined: Be patient and don't be discouraged by setbacks. See them as challenges to be overcome or lessons to be learned, not roadblocks.
- Be honest: If you're open and honest in all of your dealings, people will trust and support you. Dishonesty is self-destructive and brings with it, fear and guilt.
- Don't be susceptible to the negative influences of others: Be immune to the negative opinions of others and let go of any thoughts that don't support you.
- Be generous and kind: You can't expect life to be generous to you if you're not generous to yourself and kind to others. Keep an open mind and don't criticise or judge yourself or others.
- Be self-motivated: If you lack self-motivation, you're like a car without a battery. The good thing is that when we set the right goals, a natural desire arises from within us, to help us achieve them.
- Seize every opportunity: Be open to and detached from the form in which opportunities might arise so you're ready to recognise them and act on them.
- Don't compare yourself with others: Instead of trying to be better than someone else, accept yourself as you are and use your talents and gifts to do your personal best. Make a habit of acknowledging yourself each day by asking yourself, 'What have I done well today?' Keeping an acknowledgement journal is a nice way to keep up this daily practice.
- Maintain a healthy mind, body and spirit: When we're healthy, we can do virtually anything! When we neglect our health - mental, physical or spiritual - we limit our chances of success.
- Make the most of your time: Time, not money is our most critical and precious resource. Use it well. Always spend some time each day doing something that gives you energy. Build on your feelings of success and abundance each day by asking yourself 'What am I grateful for today'? and 'What am I happy about right now'? When we devote our time and energy to thinking about and doing the things that make us happy, we start creating and living a successful, abundant life.
For more coaching tips and strategies to help you achieve your goals and create and live the life you've always wanted as well as information on one-to-one and group coaching to help you get there, visit www.blueskycoaching.com.au or contact Tania by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (08) 8338 3134 or 0411 471 941.
| How to Make Your New Year's Resolutions Count
Reader, are you now ready to turn your cherished goals and dreams to reality?
Then join me in my 2007 Intentional Resolutions 6-session group telephone coaching series, starting Wednesday evening, 28 February 2007.
To register your place online, via my secure website, or for more information go to: www.blueskycoaching.com.au/ir07.php
This coaching series is designed to be an easy and enjoyable way to achieve your business, professional or personal goals by providing you with the structure, strategies and support you need for that to happen.
We start our coaching series by bringing our goals to life and making them inspiring, so we are drawn to achieving them.
In our second session, we'll create strategies to successfully achieve each of our goals and our remaining sessions will be based on creative topics to help us build momentum and stay focused and on-track to achieving our goals.
Finally, we'll complete the coaching series with a virtual group celebration.
Each session will include a '10-minute coaching segment,' where each participant can ask for some coaching from me and share in coaching of fellow group members. Each participant may also choose to contribute to the success of the group by presenting a session topic.
Your resolve will deepen, as you'll have both the support of the group as well as me, an experienced, professional coach to guide you.
So, no matter where you might live, I invite you to join me, by telephone, from the comfort of your home or office.
Our coaching telephone calls will be held on Wednesday evenings, from 8 pm to 9 pm (Adelaide CST) on the following dates:
28 February: Bringing our goals to life!
14 March: Creating the strategies for our success
28 March: Using the power of our subconscious mind
11 April: Moving past our obstacles and comfort zones
9 May: Tapping into our intuition and surrendering control
23 May: Celebration time!
On registration, you'll also receive a $20 phone card to cover all telephone call charges and be provided with the telephone number and password to use for our calls.
COST $295.00* pp (includes GST).
*Note: Special Early Bird Price: Register and pay by Wednesday, 14 February 2007 and get $25.00 off the regular price, which works out to less than $50.00 per call! Instalment payments of $75.00 per month, starting 1 February, are also available.
To register your place online via my secure website, or for more information, go to: www.blueskycoaching.com.au/ir07.php
Places are limited to 10, so secure your spot now!
| Summer Special Competition
ENTER NOW - over $150 value! (Secret: only 6 people have entered so far, so the odds of winning are high).
Winner drawn 28 February 2007. Simply click on the competition image to enter for your chance to WIN a copy of The Total Energy Tapping Workshop DVD Package, including:
- Downloadable workbook
- Full-colour workbook in hard cover folder
plus a 60-minute consultation (in person or by telephone) with me.
For more information about energy tapping visit: www.blueskycoaching.com.au/energytapping.php
Winner of Christmas Competition: P.O'Leary
| Are You Suffering From The 'Back-to-work Blues'?
Suffering from the 'back-to-work blues'? Energy tapping can help you!
Energy tapping or emotional freedom technique (E.F.T.) is a wonderful drug-free tool to help overcome depression and a truly amazing stress management technique that you can use yourself - anywhere, anytime - and have at your fingertips to use when you need it.
To learn more, visit my website at www.blueskycoaching.com.au/energytapping.php.
In less than an hour, my Energy Tapping Workshop DVD will teach you, step-by-step, how to use E.F.T. to help you:
- eliminate stress, anxiety, depression and panic attacks
- control your fears - like crowds, heights, flying, spiders, public speaking
- end your self-sabotaging and limiting beliefs and behaviours
- overcome procrastination and increase motivation
- improve your self-confidence and self-esteem
- subdue overwhelming feelings
- boost your sports performance
- recover from addictions - like alcohol, smoking, gambling, substance abuse
- relieve debilitating pain - like backache and migraine headaches
- lose weight.
Note, these are just some of the many ways you can use E.F.T. !
You'll see there are three DVD package options available for you to choose from, including the *new* TOTAL package, so no matter whether you have some or no prior experience of E.F.T., there'll be a package to suit you at www.blueskycoaching.com.au/energytapping.php.
I'm also available for 60-minute consultations, by telephone or in person, if you'd like to work with me one-to-one.
To read testimonials and reviews or to order one of my DVDs, click on the Energy Tapping workshop button now!
Break free from the 'back-to-work blues' or anything else that might be holding you back in life, in just minutes, with energy tapping.
| Next Month: 10 Ways to Have a Hot Relationship
As we get closer to celebrating Valentine's Day, next month we'll look at how to have a hot relationship.
| Looking for a Professional Speaker?
Are you looking for a professional speaker for your next event, conference, seminar or workplace training session?
I'm available for speaking engagements and I'd be especially delighted to present my unique, one-hour De-stress, break free and enjoy life: improving your life through energy tapping stress management workshop.
Here are some recent comments from participants who attended this workshop at the 2006 South Australian CPA Congress:
'Great presenter, very interesting topic. Quite relaxed environment'
'Very interesting technique which I've never heard of. Great to be introduced to it'
'Very useful session for general wellbeing'
They gave it an average rating of 4.33 out of 5.00.
If you're in Adelaide, feel free to come along to Cosmic Pages bookstore, 338-340 King William Street, Adelaide on Saturday 17 March at 2 pm, to hear me speak about energy tapping.
| Sponsors and Advertisements
Enter the New Year in Style!
Style In The City Image Consulting, a mobile image consulting service, provides for men and women:
* Colour Analysis * Style Consultation
* Wardrobe Detox * Personal Shopping
With your own image consultant, you'll stop making fashion blunders and wasting money on clothes and accessories you'll only wear once.
Be inspired with some stylish solutions in the New Year!
** Special offer **
Mention this ad and receive a Complimentary Image Analysis and 10% off all services!
Gift vouchers also available.
Please phone Lisa Cimmino to commence your style journey, on 0412 080 463.
Relaxation, Harmony, Balance
The way to better health!
(Foot Reflexology - Shiatsu - Acupressure - Chinese Massage - Ta'i Chi)
STRESS ... It's blamed for nearly everything nowadays.
Long-term exposure to stress can lead to serious health problems.
I am a qualified practitioner of Oriental Therapies. The therapies I practice are based on Traditional Chinese Medicine and have been proven over several thousand years. They are profoundly relaxing and allow the body, mind and spirit to regain harmony and balance.
I would love to help you or a loved one to achieve optimal health.
Please visit my website at www.waytobetterhealth.com.au, or email or text me for more information on the various therapies available and how they can help you retain or regain your most valuable asset, your health.
Mobile 0414 516 165
p.s. Mention Tania at Blue Sky Coaching when booking a session and receive a bonus 30-minute foot massage for yourself or a friend (some conditions apply).
Diana Jemson offers a range of relaxing and healing modalities to make you feel good and give you a 'heads up' on what's to come.
Her services include: Bach flower remedies, energetic healing, massage with essential oils, numerology, tarot and workshops.
Diana is offering the following specials (tailored for Tania's clients) valid until 14 February 2007:
- Personalised Bach flower remedy $20.00 - includes up to seven remedies in 30 ml dosage bottles, supporting you through times of change (normally $35.00)
- Numerology reading $20.00 - this reading gives you your day number and life number and a daily reading for every day of the year. Available via email (normally $55.00)
- Tarot Reading $10.00 - a ten-minute, ten-card spread. Appointment necessary (normally $20.00).
Wonderful Valentine's Day gift ideas for him or her!
Contact Diana at email@example.com, on (08) 8332 1338 or 0412 184 609 or visit her website www.dianajemson.com.
Reading this ad? Then why not place yours here. Do you have a product, service or special offer that you'd like to let over five hundred entrepreneurs, SOHO business owners, busy professionals and business executives know about?
To find out more about advertising in this e-zine and to reserve your spot for next month, e-mail Tania your details today at firstname.lastname@example.org and include 'e-zine ad' in the subject line.
Advertising Disclaimer: Blue Sky Coaching does not endorse or represent the accuracy or reliability of any of the advertisements included above or the quality of goods, services or information obtained by you in connection with engaging the services of or purchasing goods from the above suppliers.